|Course name||IELTS Preparation|
|CRICOS course code||063223G|
|Duration||1 - 20 weeks|
|Intakes||Every Monday (except on public holidays)|
|Location||North Sydney campus|
|Entry requirements||IELTS 5.0 – Intermediate or equivalent|
|Course fee||AUD$320 per week (1 – 10 weeks)AUD$290 per week (11 – 20 weeks)|
If you are planning to live, work or study in Australia, you will most likely have to sit an IELTS test. The term IELTS refers to International English Language Testing System.
AIPE's IELTS Preparation course is a comprehensive introduction to the IELTS test format, and will introduce you to skills and strategies needed to be successful in your studies. We develop these skills via a broad range of speaking, listening, reading and writing activities, while building vocabulary through a variety of classroom tasks and exercises. The course caters to students who will sit the General Training test or Academic test and are aiming to achieve an IELTS band score of 5.5 or 6.0.
During this course you will:
- Benefit from expert advice on study strategies and test modules
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of what is required in the IELTS test
- Complete practice IELTS tests
- Develop confidence in sitting the test
- Expand your grammatical and lexical range and increase your accuracy
- Improve your pronunciation skills
After successfully completing the IELTS Preparation course, you will be well-prepared for the test, as well as being ready to enter into the Advanced IELTS course or a vocational course of your choice.