We have agreements with a number of Australian universities in place so that the transition from the completion of your AIPE course to a university degree is seamless, should you wish to continue studying.
We encourage all interested students to participate in university information sessions held at AIPE throughout the academic year. During these sessions, university representatives will discuss the criteria and the application process, and will provide you with the opportunity to ask questions and seek advice on a personal one-on-one basis.
The universities AIPE has partnerships with include:
- University of Technology Sydney(UTS)
- Central Queensland University (CQU) - there is a Sydney campus available for students who wish to remain in Sydney to continue with their studies
- Charles Sturt University (CSU)
- University of Western Sydney (UWS)
- Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- University of Wollongong (UoW)
- Raffles College of Design and Commerce
What is a university articulation agreement and how does it work?
An university articulation agreement is a formal agreement whereby students completing a qualification at AIPE can receive credit transfer (advanced standing) upon successful enrolment into a partner university. The process is as follows:
- Students must successfully complete the course they are enrolled in at AIPE
- Students select which of our partner universities and course they would like to apply for
- Student must fulfil the admission/selection criteria set by the university. If the student is successful, the university will offer him/her a place at the university and will advise the student of the credits they are entitled to and the adjusted duration of the course. The number of credits issued depends on the university and the agreement it has in place with AIPE.
If you would like to discuss the university partnerships, please see the Student Services team at Reception on Level 5. Our Staff will contact the preferred University partner for you and assist you with your application to the University. To view AIPE's university articulation agreements please click here.